Are you being a good steward and honoring God with your finances?
Last week, I was interviewed by Steve Repak on his show “Your Money God’s Way.” It was an honor to be able to share my heart with him and all of his listeners. If you didn’t get a chance to hear it live, listen to my story here for some great tips and strategies. I’d also love for you let me know your thoughts in the comment section or via email to [email protected]Jesus came to die on a cross for our freedom. So, why become a slave to anything, including money? Click To Tweet
Honoring God with Your Finances
Here are some ways you can honor God with your finances.
- Do everything in your power to maintain a debt-free lifestyle.
- Keep an emergency fund of at least 3-6 months worth of expenses.
- Establish monthly budgets and track your spending.
- Be intentional in your spending. Shop sales and BOGO deals with a shopping list. Do not shop while hungry!
- Set your eyes on the bigger picture and restrain from impulsive spending/purchases.
- Cooking in bulk and meal plan to save time and unexpected take-out costs.
- Value experiences and memories over materialistic things. Raise your children to value your time rather than what you buy them.